Saturday, August 25, 2012

No pictures to post

Reflective times when I speak with my friend Catherine.  I am reminded about how quickly time passes.  (Thanks Catherine!).  Anyway, it is not a good or bad thing but it reminds me not to spend some much time dwelling on small details.  Enjoy the moment and don't stress.

Life is stressful but not as stressful as we make it out to be in our heads most of the time.  Bad things happen to very good people.  We lose people that we never imagine we are going to lose.  This is how things happen in life.  I don't understand it, but I hope that some day I will.  Answers to all these unanswered questions can be very helpful to complete the circle that altogether seems to be much more ameoba shaped.

Anticipating tropical storm/hurricaine Isaac tomorrow but still have plans to move ahead as usual as long as I am not cautioned against this.  Justin is on call for his once a month on call time (don't miss that part for me in the least).  I have my time with my kiddos.  They are growing up so much.  At 2.5 years old, Ari believes that the sun rises and sets according to his mom and his sister.  Dad is good to have around to say the least.  Samantha worships Daddy.  Mommy is more often the "bad cop" but knows what do do and Daddy just enjoys his little girl.  She's a helper and loves to do it.  She listens intently and tries on her own.  So fun!

Hope to post some pictures soon.  We've been getting use out of the iphone which I LOVE but that means having to upload to the blog rather than just message or email the pictures.  Will do ...

2 comments:

Catherine and Rob said...

It was great talking to you! Hope things turn around and

Catherine and Rob said...

Great talking to you Michelle! Hope things turn around. I will try to make Savannah happen...if not, we should plan on our own Mommy-cation somewhere else!