Sunday, February 19, 2012

Where does the time go?









Things have been busy and then we were out of commission for a while while the whole family (except Samantha) got a pretty bad cold or sinus infection. The sinus infection was me and it seemed to go on forever and ever. Three weeks of antibiotics and I'm back to myself. So for the blog posting, sorry about the delay. We've been enjoying the wonderful Winter weather down here. Most days in the 70s and 80s and sunshine. We've had a little bit of rain that doesn't bother me and a day or two of cold weather where you need to wear long pants and a SWEATER. LOVE the weather down here. Sorry to rub it in for those of you suffering through actual winter. Here are some pictures of just relaxing and watching the kids grow.



Ari's 2nd birthday is coming up next week. We're all excited. Samantha is turning into one opinionated kid after being an opinionated toddler. Her recent adventure is that she wants her hair long. She sees that my hair gets longer when it is straightened so she requested the same for her. One day I gave in and you see the results of the proud day with her in her red dress and long hair. She wants it done everyday which I explained to her is NOT AN OPTION. She's now pushing me for ear piercing. What to do... anyway, all good.

No comments: