Sunday, June 04, 2006

The end is nigh...

Well, only three weeks left (acutally a little bit less) of residency forever. Wow. I can't believe all the time that has gone by -- seems like days not years. You never believe people when they tell you how fast time flies by. It makes me feel "old" to say that. Time really has been flying by. I think about our move down to Florida like it was last week. Since then, so much has happened. We got married, finished internship, bought a house, and a number of people have been born and have died... It's time moving on her very way.

So we're moving in a few week. The link we had up for the new condo in Michigan is no longer active. We'll have to send pictures a little bit later. It's going to be home for the next 3 years.

Ginger is constantly filling our house with joy. My grandparents have always had dogs. They are such a burst of energy and light. Even when she is acting terribly, I can't be upset with her.
We cut Ginger's hair again (ultra summer cut), but I'll spare you the endless pictures this time. She's adorable but looks more like a rat (chochina!). We're doing just about anything these days except studying for our upcoming Board exams. We really should start doing more of that! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna miss you guys here in Tampa---I cant wait to visit!

Big Al

Anonymous said...

Dearest Michelle and Justin: Greetings from Bogota, Colombia. As you know I have been here staying with my mom and spending lots of time in between doctors and more doctors. I am leaving tomorrow night and arriving in NY thursday am. I am looking forward to see you both in Newport for NICOLE and Brian´s wedding and then in Tampa before you go to Michigan. Thanks for coming to visit us and allow us to spoil you!!! I Loved the pictures you took of your trip in NY. You both look great. I am every excited about your new move and new life in Michigan and will certainly visit you once you are all settled, etc. etc.

My love to both of you. Mama (Myriam)